- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan by greasing and flouring.
- In a large mixing bowl, or stand mixer, add butter and ½ cup sugar. Cream together using a mixer until fluffy
- Separate eggs and reserve the whites.
- Add yolks to the sugar and butter mix and beat in until well blended.
- In a mixing bowl, add 1½ cups flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Slowly beat in flour mixture into the sugar and butter mix alternating between adding flour, and adding milk.
- Coat the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Gently stir in to the batter.
- In another bowl, add egg whites.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites into the batter.
- In the prepared baking pan, pour the batter.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over top of the batter.
- In preheated oven, bake 50 minute or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan8 WW Freestyle Points 9 Smart PointsWe are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
Calories: 206kcalCarbohydrates: 29.2gProtein: 3.2gFat: 8.8gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 157mgPotassium: 57mgFiber: 0.9gSugar: 16gCalcium: 40mgIron: 1mg