- 3 eggs room temperature and separated
- 3 tbsp light cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. Line a cookie sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- Add egg yolks (set the egg whites aside for later) and cream cheese to a mixing bowl, and blend until smooth. Be sure to smooth out all of the lumps of cream cheese. Add egg whites and baking powder to a second bowl. Whip until fluffy. Be sure that your egg whites are the same consistency throughout the entire bowl.
- Gently mix the whites and yolks together. I use a large whisk, and stir until combined, but not over-mixed. This will keep the cloud bread fluffy.
- Using a cookie scoop, place the batter onto the covered baking sheet spacing about 2 inches apart to allow for expansion. Place the cookie sheet in your preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until light golden brown. Transfer the cloud bread to a cooling rack before storing in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Weight Watchers Plan PointsFor the entire batch of Weight Watchers cloud bread when using lite cream cheese.
- 5 Blue Plan Points
- 6 Green Plan Points
- 5 Purple Plan Points
- Room temperature ingredients incorporate better. I recommend leaving your eggs and cream cheese on the counter for at least an hour before cooking. Do not microwave the ingredients to bring to room temperature, it does not render the same results.
- I prefer using a silpat baking mat, but lining your cookie sheet with parchment paper works as well.
- You can use cream of tartar in place of baking powder.
- If you do not have a cookie scoop use 2 rounded tablespoons of batter per piece of bread.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 515mg | Sodium: 400mg | Potassium: 420mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 961IU | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 2mg