YALL! I am struggling to not eat all of these!! Protein sugar cookies. 52 cal/ 0 fat/ 6g carbs/7g protein per cookiE had to share with my people. 10/10 RECIPE MAKES 6 COOKIES .
- 50 g Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 12 g All Purpose Flour
- 10 g Coconut Flour
- 2 g Vanilla Extract
- 6 g Zero cal sweetener of vour choice
- 2 g Baking Soda
- 2 g Baking Powder
- 40 g Egg Whites
- 40 g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 40 g Unsweetened Apple sauce
- 15 g Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add dry inaredients (except for vour sprinkles) into a bow. Mix together. Add wet ingredients in a separate bow and mix. Add ⅓ of the
- dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix. Repeat this process twice more until the dry ingredients are mixed in and there is a thick cookie dough Ike consistency. Place the dough in the freezer for 5-7 minutes.
- The dough should be thicker after removal from the freezer, add the sprinkles to the
- dough now and mix tem in.
- Line an oven safe pan with parchment paper. Take a cookie scooper and add 6 cookie dough balls to the pan. then place the cookies in the oven for 4-6 minutes.
- highly recommend to lean on the side of undercooked rather than overcooked, so take them out after 4-5 minutes. This will ensure you get nice, soft cookies with a doughy
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
- Let cool and enjoy