- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 2.5 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400F, spray a 9×13 dish with some nonstick spray.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, then stir in the yogurt and milk.
- Slowing mix in the flour, stirring well, then add the lemon juice and lemon zest
- Very gently fold in the blueberries, then pour the batter out into the casserole dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown on top. Let cool for 5 minutes then cut into 12 equal squares, 3 down, 4 across.
Personal Points- 4
Smart Points- Blue/Green/Purple- 4
Points Plus- 3
Nutritional info… Calories 157…Fat 1.9g…Sat fat 0.6g… Carbs 27g…Fiber 1.4g…Sodium 67.1mg… Sugar 4.5g… Protein 6.3g *using My Fitness Pal *includes all ingredients