- 1 cup 5 oz all purpose or white whole wheat flour*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt, not regular, drained if theres any liquid
- handful baby spinach
- 2 ounces 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 2 strips cooked center cut bacon, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Place a silicone liner on a large baking sheet or spray with oil if using parchment.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well.
- Add the yogurt and mix with a fork or spatula until well combined, it will look like small crumbles.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from the bowl, knead the dough a few times until dough is tacky, but not sticky, about 20 turns (it should not leave dough on your hand when you pull away).
- Divide into 4 equal balls about 3-3/8 oz each.
- Sprinkle a work surface and rolling pin with a little flour roll the dough out into thin ovals 7 to 8 inches in diameter and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with spinach, mozzarella and tomatoes, leaving the center open for the egg. Gently break an egg the center of each dough and finish with bacon.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the crust is golden and the egg is set. Season with salt and pepper.
*For gluten free I suggest Cup 4 Cup
flour.Serving: 1pizza, Calories: 271kcal, Carbohydrates: 27g, Protein: 20.5g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 198.5mg, Sodium: 568mg, Fiber: 1.5g, Sugar: 2.5gFreestyle Points: 5Points +: 7