- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 6 oz tilapia filets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 to matoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1/4 cup white wine, I use Pinot Grigio
- salt and fresh pepper
- Brush fish with 1 tbsp olive and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat remaining olive oil.
- Add garlic and shallots and sauté on medium-low about 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and sauté until wine reduces, about 5 minutes.
- Add capers and sauté an additional minute.
- Meanwhile, set broiler to low and place fish about 8 inches from the flame.
- Broil until fish is cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Place fish on a platter and top with tomato caper sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION Calories: 256.5kcal, Carbohydrates: 1.7g, Protein: 37.4g, Fat: 10.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Fiber: 0.2g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0%Freestyle Points: 4Points +: 6