This Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese Waffle Recipe is high in protein, low in calories and a healthier breakfast or snack option.
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME4 minutes
TOTAL TIME4 minutes
- Fat-free cottage cheese – 2 tbsp
- Eggs – 2 large
- Garlic powder – ¼ tsp
- Dried oregano – 1 pinch
- Kosher salt – 1 pinch
- Black pepper – 1 pinch
- Cooking spray – 4 sprays
- Light cheddar cheese – 4 tbsp, divided
- Puree the cottage cheese until smooth in a small blender.
- Then add the eggs, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Lightly coat the plates of the mini waffle maker with cooking spray.
- Add 1 tbsp of cheese to the bottom plate.
- Spoon half of the egg mixture into the waffle maker.
- Top with another 1 tbsp of cheese.
- Close the waffle maker and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, until the top lifts easily.
- Transfer the waffle to a plate.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Servings: Makes 2 servings
2 WW Points for 2 mini waffles
Eat two of these crispy chaffless solo, dip in pizza sauce (2 tbsp = 0 Points)