PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME15 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME30 minutes
TOTAL TIME50 minutes
- 1 can ( 20 oz.) crushed pineapple, canned water packed. Drain and discard the water/juice.
- 1 ( 12 oz.) bag cranberries ( fresh or frozen but thawed)
- 1 ( .3 oz.) box strawberry, orange, raspberry, or cherry Jell-O Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine the drained crushed pineapple, jello mix, lemon juice, and water in a medium saucepan. Add cranberries. Stir over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until cranberries burst while stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
- Using a whisk or a potato masher smash cranberry mixture to your preferred consistency.
- Let it cool completely to room temperature before serving.
Can I make this Zero Point Cranberry-Pineapple Relish made in advanced?
Yes, you bet! This relish can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
How long do the leftovers stay fresh for?
Store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer and thaw it in the fridge overnight.
Smartpoints: GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: Zero Smartpoints per serving