- 3 (4 oz.) raw boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning or 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 “Oven Ready” lasagna sheet noodles ( I use American Beauty brand)
- 4-5 cups no sugar added spaghetti sauce or zero point marinara sauce ( zero point marinara recipe)
- 5 oz. fat free or shredded light mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened.
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek or plain yogurt
- Parsley, for garnish
- In a crockpot add chicken breasts, bullion cube and water. Cook on low for 4 hours or until fully cooked. Shred chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, chicken, softened cream cheese, egg, Greek yogurt, Italian Seasoning, and 3 oz. of the light mozzarella. Mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Cover with 1/2 of the chicken mixture; top with 3 lasagna noodles. Repeat layer.
- Spread remaining sauce over the top of the lasagna, sprinkle 2 oz. of mozzarella cheese on top of sauce and add sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cook uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
Makes 6 ( 1/6th of a 9×13 dish) servings
7 Points® per serving