These Easy Rolo Pretzel Turtles are the perfect blend of salty and sweet! These are perfect for neighbors gifts, Holiday potlucks or gatherings! An easy Holiday treat-with just 3 ingredients!
- 48 pecan halves
- 48 Rolos chocolate, unwrapped
- 48 flat pretzels – I use Snyder’s butter snap pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a large bakign sheet with parchment paper. Place pretzel snaps up onto prepared baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with the rolo chocolates.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven. Press pecan halves onto of melted Rolo.
- Let them completely cool before storing. Store leftovers in an air-tight container on the counter for up to a week. After a week the pretzels will start to go soft, and the caramel gets too hard.
- Not a pecan lover? Just substitute pecan halves for milk chocolate M&M’s, peanut M&M’s or peanut butter M&M’s. The point value would be the same for any of these options.
Makes 48 turtles
2 Points® per turtle
Nutrition Information: YIELD: 48 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 45TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 3gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 20mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 1g Do not use the WW nutritional calculator to calculate points. The nutritional calculator does take zero point food ingredients into consideration and will not be accurate. Personal Point values and nutritional information is estimated and calculated using the brand of ingredients listed in the recipe. PersonalPoints values may vary depending on the brand of ingredients used and depending on your customized zero point foods list.
Author: Pound Dropper