- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast- approx 32oz weighed raw
- 1 cup reduced sugar ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Place the chicken breast in the slow cooker, I like to spray the bottom of mine with a little non stick spray.
- Mix the ketchup, water, brown sugar, vinegar and all spices together in a large measuring cup, pour over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7-8 hours, remove the chicken breasts and use 2 forks to shred the chicken, return to the slow cooker and mix well with the sauce.
- The sauce has a total of 15SP, you can figure out points per serving based on how many servings you want to divide it into.. I did points based on 12- 1/2 cup servings.
- Store in fridge, this chicken will freeze well.
Nutritional info per 1/2 cup serving…Calories 118…Fat 2g…Sat fat 0.5g…Carbs 5.8g… Sodium 343mg…Fiber 0g….Sugar 5.8g…Protein 16.2g