- 1 Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix (15.25 ounces)
- 1 can (12 ounces) Diet 7-Up
- Optional Icing:
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tablespoon Limoncello liquer (or lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 350F degrees. Line cupcake or muffin tins with paper liners. (I was able to make 20 cupcakes.)
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and soda. It will bubble up but then settle down as you continue to stir it. With a spoon, ladle or ice cream scoop divide the batter evenly among the cups.
- Bake for 14 to 19 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool the cupcakes in pan(s) for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely, about 1 hour. Enjoy plain or top with optional icing.
- Mix together all the ingredients (confectioner’s sugar, Limoncello, butter, milk and vanilla) in a small bowl.
- When cupcakes are cool, lightly “butter” or spread each one with icing. (Alternatively use your favorite prepared icing – be sure to adjust the WW points accordingly.) Decorate with sprinkles, fruit, ground nuts or just serve plain.
4 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
2 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Skinny 2-Ingredient 7-Up Cupcakes
Amount Per Serving (1 plain cupcake)
Calories 80Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.