Throw away those packets, making your own homemade Sazon seasoning is EASY to do – and the best part, no MSG!
PREP TIME:5minutes mins
COOK TIME:0minutes mins
TOTAL TIME:5minutes mins
YIELD: 12 servings
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground anatto seeds (achiote) or turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of this mix equals one packet of commercial sazon.
Serving: 11/2 teaspoons, Calories: 7kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Sodium: 281mg
– WW Points: 0