We love this Keto bread recipe. It is so simple to make and is one heck of a great bread substitute.
2 c. shredded mozzarella
4 oz. cream cheese
2 large eggs, beaten
2 1/2 c. almond flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. kosher salt
8 hot dogs
4 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
Mustard, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt together mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Add eggs and stir to combine then add almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Divide dough into 8 balls then shape each ball into long ropes.
- Wrap a rope around each hot dog.
- In a small bowl whisk together butter, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Brush garlic butter over each hot dog then bake until golden, 1o-15 minutes.
- Serve with mustard.
Nutrition (per serving): 590 calories, 28 g protein, 13 g carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 49 g fat, 17 g saturated fat, 1430 mg sodium