The best keto cookies recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth!
All you need is a hand mixer, a single bowl, and a baking sheet. Yay for not having too many dishes to wash!
The whole recipe needs just six ingredients, plus salt. It doesn’t get much simpler than this.
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend (or up to 1/2 cup if you like them very sweet)
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Sour cream (optional)
- 3 cups Blanched almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to beat together the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, until it’s fluffy and light in color.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, salt and egg. Beat in sour cream, if using (optional).
- Beat in the almond flour, 1/2 cup (64 g) at a time. (The dough will be dense and a little crumbly, but should stick when pressed together.)
- Use a medium cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 tbsp, 22 mL volume) to scoop balls of the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten with your palm.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden. Allow to cool completely in the pan before handling (cookies will harden as they cool).