Nutella Crepe Cake Recipe
The only thing better than a chocolate crepe is this amazingly delicious gluten-free nutella indulgence: nutella crepe cake!
What you will need
2 cups All Purpose Flour
2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
1/2 tbsp Salt
4 tbsp Melted Butter
2 cups Whole Milk
1 1/2 cups Nutella
1 cup Heavy Whipped Cream ( ,whipped to stiff peaks)
- Place the flour, sugar, milk, salt, eggs and melted butter in a blender and blend until smooth and no lumps appear.
- Preheat a 9 inch nonstick skillet on medium heat and spray with the nonstick cooking spray. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the batter into the pan tilting the pan in a circular motion coating the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepes for about 30 seconds on each side, remove to a plate and continue the same process with the rest of the batter until all your crepes are cooked.
- To assemble, place one crepe on your serving dish smear a bit of Nutella all over the surface of the crepe and follow that with a spoonful of whipped cream (don’t put too much) repeat this process until you’re all done.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- On top of the last crepe, pipe some whipped cream in little rosettes and top with fresh raspberries and fresh mint.
- Serve Immediately!