- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 3 slices center cut bacon cooked and crumbled *save the bacon grease in the pan
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Peel and cut your potatoes in two, and parboil them for about 8 minutes, let cool *you can rinse under cool water.
- Using a cheese grater, shred your potatoes.
- In a bowl mix your potatoes, eggs, flour, parmesan and seasonings, add in your cooked bacon and mix well.
- Form into patties, each one about 1/4 cup of potato mixture.
- Heat up your bacon grease you set aside and fry patties for at least 5 minutes each side flipping occasionally.. Drain patties on a paper towel to get excess grease, serve warm.
- Potato patties will freeze well.
Nutritional info per patty.. Calories 83…Fat 2g…Sat fat 0.9g…Carbs 12.3g…Fiber 1.5g…Sugar 0.6g…Protein 4g using