This Sugared Cinnamon Pumpkin Swirl Snack Cake is delish!
Best part is this weight watchers points breakdown
Sugar Free Cake Mix 18 pieces – 3
24 pieces- 2
Regular Cake Mix 18 pieces- 4
24 pieces- 3
- 1 – 16oz. box of Yellow Cake Mix, like Pillsbury
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of pumpkin pure
- 7 tsp of Cinnamon Roll Sugar or 7 tsp of sugar mixed with 2 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat oven 325 degrees, grease a 9×13” dish
- Combine your eggs, water and cake mix until smooth and lump free, spread evenly in your dish.
- By ¼ cup drop pumpkin in a line across the top of the batter, make 4 lines, using a butter knife, swirl pumpkin into the batter, then sprinkle with sugar roll cinnamon, swirl again.
- Bake 36 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean, let cool in pan 15 minutes then slice. Can be frozen individually for up to 3 months