Weight Watchers Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
4 smartpoints per whole taquito
- 12 small flour tortillas (low carb)
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- Fat free Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine buffalo sauce and cream cheese mix well.
- Next mix in chicken until well combined.
- Spread a thin layer (2 to 3 Tablespoons) of mixture onto the tortilla.
- Repeat with the reaming taqutios and place on lightly greased a cookie sheet.
- When all taquitos are made place on cookie sheet and place a small amount of cooking spray on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes then broil until are golden brown(3-5mins)