10 servings (3 points per serving for blue, green and purple)
- 3 cups skim milk
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup granulated Splenda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, cut into slices
- 24 reduced fat Nilla Wafers
- Add the skim milk and Splenda to a saucepan. Turn the heat on low.
- Once the milk warms up add 1/4 cup of it to the cornstarch in a bowl. Stir together making sure there are no clumps. Add the cornstarch mixture back into the milk and whisk together.
- Cook the pudding on low heat until it thickens, about 10 minutes, occasionally whisking.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Let the pudding cool.
- Add 12 Nilla Wafers to the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish. Add half of the banana slices then half of the pudding. Repeat with the remaining Nilla Wafers, banana slices and pudding.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.