From the WW Core Board Core- 1 pt. Flex- 4pt”
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons fat-free cool whip
- 8 ice cubes
- Place everything in a blender and blend 3-4 minutes. Place in a glass. I put mine in the freezer for 4-5 minutes. Drink carefully as it will give you a brain freeze.
- If you like strawberry shakes, try substituting the chocolate mix with cheesecake and use frozen unsweetened strawberries in the place of the ice.
- Or pistachio pudding mix, with frozen unsweetened pineapple and 1 tsp of coconut extract (sort of like a pina colada).
- Or banana cream pudding FF/SF of course, ½ a banana, 10 ice cubes, and of course Fat Free Cool Whip.