- 3 medium jalapeños, halved and deseeded
- 1 1/2 cups or fresh cilantro, packed (about 1 bunch)
- 1/2 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt, non fat plain yogurt yogurt, or fat free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice, from about 1 large lime
- 2 cloves garlic, or about 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Splash of unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until you reach your desired consistency. The dressing will become greener in color the more it is blended/puréed. *See note.
- If desired, add a splash unsweetened almond milk for a thinner consistency.
- Pour dressing into an airtight jar or salad dressing bottle.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Makes 12 ( 2 Tbsp) servings
- If want it more of a chunky sauce-blend it less. If you want it thin for a dressing-blend it longer and add a little bit of unsweetened almond milk. The dressing does become greener in color the more it is puréed.
- This can be used for salads, tacos, quesadillas, on nachos, or as a dip for your veggies.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 33TOTAL FAT: 0gSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 38mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 1g