- 3x Alpen Light (or alternative HexB cereal bar)
- 75g Philadelphia Light
- 1x Vanilla Muller Light
- 6g Gelatin Powder
- 50mls Boiling Water
- 9x Mini Eggs (1 syn each)
- Break the cereal bars up and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Portion out the cereal bars into three large cupcake moulds and press down to form a base.
- Mix together the cream cheese and yogurt and set aside.
- Mix the gelatin and boiling water and microwave for 10 seconds. This helps the gelatin dissolve.
- Mix the gelatin into the cream cheese mix and whisk.
- Pour the cream cheese mix into the cupcake moulds and set in the fridge for at least three hours or overnight.
- Decorate with three mini eggs each and dust with some cocoa powder if you want some additional garnish.
- Enjoy as a healthy Easter snack!
The cheesecakes are syn free using a third of your Healthy Extra A and half of your Healthy Extra B. Add three syns for three mini eggs.