Yield: 4 servings (3 Freestyle points per serving)Ingredients
- 1 lb. fat-free ground turkey breast
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup instant rice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown the ground turkey, onion and garlic.
- While the turkey cooks, chop the peppers.
- Drain the turkey, then add the peppers, beef broth, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Italian seasoning. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the rice and simmer for 5 minutes. Enjoy!