- 1cup nonfat milk
- 1(3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla
- 2cups frozen fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 1reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2medium ripebananas
- 1⁄3cup fat free chocolate syrup
- In large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and vanilla with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick). Whisk in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture in crust. Slice bananas on top of mixture. Carefully spread remaining pudding mixture over bananas.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping.
- Store in refrigerator.
- 280 Calories / 4g fat per serving (1/8 of the pie).
Serving Size: 1 (582) g
Servings Per Recipe: 1AMT. PER SERVING% DAILY VALUE
Calories from Fat 16 g2 %
Total Fat 1.8 g2 %
Saturated Fat 1 g4 %
Cholesterol 4.9 mg1 %
Sodium 1558 mg64 %
Total Carbohydrate 158.1 g52 %
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24 %
Sugars 133.7 g534 %
Protein 10.9 g21 %