- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled and diced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1 large egg
- In a larger mixing bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt. Combine well.
- Then mix in the butter, cream, and egg, keep on making until a dough forms. Then mix in the cranberries and sugar, as well as the orange zest. Mix lightly.
- Remove the dough from the mixing bowl, and knead, on a floured surface, until the dough is nice and stretchy.
- Shape into circles (about 6 inches), then cut that circle into wedges, to resemble scones.
- Then place the scones, as you make them, into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature of your air fryer at 365 degrees F. And set the time for 10 minutes. About 1/2 way done, check the scones for doneness, as the exact time will depend on your air fryer.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy serving size 8 269 k