Don’t throw your potato peelings away! Instead make my Air Fryer Potato Peel Crisps for an incredibly easy and deliciously moreish snack.
- 4 large potatoes – peelings only
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Take the peelings from four large potatoes and add to a bowl
- Add 1 tsp sunflower oil to the potato peelings along with ½tsp sea salt. Toss until all of the peelings are coated
- Preheat your air fryer if required. This usually varies depending on your machine*
- Add the potato peelings to your air fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes at 190°C tossing the peelings half way through
If your air fryer required preheating, your potato peel crisps might take less time to cook. Check them after 8 minutes. You want them to be crisp but not burnt.
Nutritional information is given as a guide only and may vary.
Air Fryer Potato Peel Crisps
Amount Per Serving
Calories 59Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.