The holiday season is upon us, and one of the best parts about this time of year is the hearty meals. But what do you get if you’re not into cooking? Don’t worry, and I’ve got your back! This recipe will teach you how to make Air Fryer Yorkshire Pudding – a delicious side dish that can be served with any meal.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of flour
- 3 medium eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon of sugar, optional. I like to add sugar for a sweet and savory taste.
- Seasoning of choice. I added a pinch of black pepper, pinch of garlic powder and a pinch of Italian seasoning. While seasoning is optional too and I love how it adds more flavor to the buns.
- Oil for greasing. Or spray oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth consistency.
- Ensure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Generously grease each muffin cup with oil and place them in the air fryer to heat up for 5 minutes
- Pour the batter into each hot greased muffin cup. Fill it in only halfway.
- Then cook on air-fry mode for 13 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 °C). Flip after 10 minutes and cook the bottoms for the remaining 3 minutes or until golden to your liking.
- If using “Bake” mode, you can increase the temperature to 400F/200C.
- The result is golden, fluffy Yorkshire puddings that are sure to impress your family and friends.