Are you looking for Weight Watchers breadsticks? Here is a Weight Watcher
breadstick recipe that will have everyone coming back for more. Learn how to make
homemade cheese Weight Watchers breadsticks that are simple, quick and super yummy.
Makes a great Weight Watchers dinner side dish or Weight Watchers lunch.
EASIEST Weight Watchers breadstick recipe everyone will love even if they don’t follow a
Weight Watchers diet. Follow the step by step instructions to bake up the BEST
cheese bread sticks that are as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 – no need to spend hours to bake
up a tasty cheese bread. Baking can’t be quicker than with this homemade
from scratch Weight Watchers recipe.
Delicious breadsticks that are tasty treat for a Weight Watchers lifestyle. Gluten
free, sugar free healthy Weight Watchers cheese bread / cheese breadsticks that are
great for family, friends, parties & kids love them too – they will devour these
- 1 1/2 cups shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a microwave safe bowl place cream cheese and mozzarella. Microwave in 20 to 30 seconds increments until cheese is fully melted – stir each time
- Use a blade attachment in a stand mixerthen place cheese mixture along with almond flour, coconut flour and egg. Blend well
- Put dough on parchment paper lined baking sheet flatten dough with your hand
- Using the topping ingredients sprinkle mozzarella, Parmesan cheese & parsley over the top of the dough
- Bake 5-6 minutes, or until edges of the dough are golden and puffy.
Weight Watchers Points 3