- 7.5 oz package biscuits I use the ones pictured, they are Great Value (Walmart) and come in a 4 pack, 10 small biscuits in 1 pack.
- 10 oz cooked shredded chicken approx 2.5 cups
- 1 cup diced peppers *optional to add mushrooms onions or any other veggie
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2.5 cup pasta sauce *I used my homemade pasta sauce that is zero points I linked it in the opening write up.
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9×13 dish with nonstick spray.
- Cut your 10 small biscuits into 6 pieces each, so 60 pieces in total. Place the biscuits pieces in a ziplock bag and sprinkle 2 Tbsp of grated parmesan cheese over top, shake up and then place biscuit pieces in bottom of the dish, sprinkle leftover cheese from the bag over the biscuits.
- In a bowl mix together your shredded chicken, tomato sauce, peppers and remaining 2 Tbsp of parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto your biscuits, top with 1/4 cup of your shredded parmesan and sprinkle italian seasoning on top.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for 30 minutes, remove from oven, remove foil, sprinkle remainig 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan on top and return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut into 6 equal servings, weighing approx 7.5oz each, serve warm. Leftovers will freeze well.
Points – 5
Nutritional info..Calories 277.. Fat 8.5g…Sat fat 2.8g..Carbs 28.9g…Fiber 3g..Sugar 9g…Protein 20.4g