These chocolate almond protein cookies are unbelievably good and they are gluten-free too! They are packed with flavor and the added protein is just what my children need!
PRINT CHOCOLATE ALMOND PROTEIN COOKIE RECIPE
Print this recipe below.
PrintChocolate Almond Protein CookiesPrep Time10 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time20 mins
Just 7 ingredients in these easy protein cookies that are gluten-free and clean eating!Course: CookieKeyword: Clean Eating, Gluten Free, Paleo,, protein cookies,Servings: 16Author: SarahIngredients
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 scoop OGX chocolate shake powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 6 Tbsp raw honey
- 4 tsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients. The mixture should be thick and moistened. If it seems dry and crumbly, add honey or melted coconut oil to it until it is moist.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to portion out 1 inch balls and then place them on the cookie sheet and press them flat.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool on the pan for 5 minutes or they will break apart.