- 3 eggs or 3/4 cup liquid eggs
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 ( 1 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free chocolate fudge pudding.
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp white granulated sugar sweetener- I use Lakanto Monkfruit
- 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, extract, peanut butter powder, sugar substitute and beat well.
- Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
Makes 8 servings
- It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set. Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It’s recommended to chill overnight before eating.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in.
- The longer it chills the better it tastes.
Smartpoints 2 Points for one serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 86TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 74mgSODIUM: 74mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 3gPROTEIN: 11g