Yield: 8 servings, 4 points per serving for blue and purple, 5 points per serving for green.
Course: Main Course
- 1 10 1/2 oz. can of Healthy Request Cream of Chicken condensed soup
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese, shredded
- 5 biscuits (I used Kroger jumbo junior biscuits. If you do not have the same biscuits double check the points. You only need 6 oz. of biscuit dough. )
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup frozen vegetables (I used carrots, peas and corn)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl add the soup, sour cream and cheese, stir together. Add the chicken, vegetables and garlic powder and stir again.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces, then add them to the soup mixture and stir.
- Spray a casserole dish with no-stick cooking spray, then add the soup mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes. Enjoy!