Sour Cream & Chive Keto Biscuits
These are the real deal! Melt in your mouth, buttery, deliciousness. Serve these yummy biscuits alongside Christmas dinner or as a brunch special with cheesy eggs and bacon 😋
Makes 8 Biscuits
– 2 cups almond flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– ½ teaspoon sea salt
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– ½ teaspoon onion powder
– 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
– 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
– 2 eggs
– ¼ cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Add cheddar cheese and chives, mixing until combined.
3. Add the butter, eggs, and sour cream. Mix just until combined (do not over-mix or the biscuits will become dense).
4. Scoop about 3 tablespoons of dough for each biscuit onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
6. Store the biscuits in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. To serve, reheat in the oven or microwave for 1 to 1 ½ minutes.