Easy Cheesy Bean Dip
prep time: 5 MINS
cook time: 5 MINS
total time: 10 MINS
This Easy Cheesy Bean Dip uses just 4 ingredients and comes together in about 10 minutes!
yield: 8 (1/3 CUP) SERVINGS
- 16 oz can fat free refried beans
- 8 tablespoons (½ cup) queso blanco dip, I use Tostitos brand
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Stir together all ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Stovetop: Transfer the mixed ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring over med-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until heated through.Microwave: Transfer the mixed ingredients into a microwave safe bowl and heat on high, stopping occasionally to stir, for about 5 minutes or until heated through.Oven: Transfer the mixed ingredients to a 9-inch pie plate or 8×8 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minute suntil heated through.
WW PersonalPoints for (1/3 cup) serving of this recipe on all PersonalPoints plans: 1 PersonalPoint