- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 to 1 cup frozen berries or your favorite fruit
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Peel and slice the bananas into round slice pieces. Place bananas slices into a zip lock freezer bag. Let the bananas freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Combine 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, frozen bananas, frozen fruit, and vanilla extract to a food processor or high power blender.
- Blend until smooth and thick. If it needs more liquid-add an additional 1/4 cup. Pulse the nice cream a few times to mix to ensure everything is well combined.
- Remove lid and eat immediately as a soft serve consistency or transfer the “nice” cream into a bread pan to freeze for a traditional ice cream texture.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, for additional points.
Makes 4 ( 1 cup) servings – 0 point per serving
- Store leftovers in container covered with plastic wrap, and foil, or lid. This “nice” cream will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 133TOTAL FAT: 1gSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 32mgCARBOHYDRATES: 32gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 28gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 18gPROTEIN: 2g