- 1 box Pillsbury sugar-free yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 (12 oz.) bags fresh cranberries ( I use Ocean Spray)
- 2 Tbsp Land O’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil
- 2 Tbsp zero point brown sugar substitute ( I use Lankato Golden Monkfruit Sweetener)
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine, cranberries, orange juice, light butter, cranberries and brown sugar substitute. Cook over medium-high heat.
- As the cranberries cook, they will start to “crack or pop” open. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for about 5-7 minutes or until it appears the sauce is thickening. Remove from heat.
- Let the cranberries cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine cake mix, unsweetened applesauce, eggs,and water. Mix until well combined.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Spread cranberries on bottom on prepared baking dish.
- Pour cake batter over the top of the cranberries.
- Cook for 22 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool on the counter for 10 minutes and then sprinkle Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners powdered sugar on top.
- Serve with light ice cream or fat free Reddi Whip for additional points!
Makes 12 servings
4-5 PersonalPoints per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 141TOTAL FAT: 5gSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 33mgSODIUM: 312mgCARBOHYDRATES: 38gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 34gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 4gPROTEIN: 3g