- 1 Keto Pizza Crust
- 1 egg whisked
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 6 Ounces Ham chopped
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 3 green onions sliced
- Italian seasoning
- Prep. Preheat oven to 425 F. Before making the dough, prepare 4 half sheets of parchment paper and a bowl of water. — you’ll want the water for working with the dough and the parchment will help you shape it. Grab you whisked egg (1) and prepare a pastry brush.
- Dough. Make 1 recipe for low carb pizza dough, and use wet hands to divide the dough into 4 even balls. Place each ball on a half sheet of parchment paper. Use wet hands to press the dough into an 8″ round circle.
- Assemble. Brush the inside of your dough with ranch dressing (1/3 cup) — making sure not to place any ingredients within 1/2″ of the edge. Fill half the dough with chopped ham (6 ounces), shredded cheese (1 cup), and green onions (3). Use the parchment paper to fold the dough in half over itself. With the parchment paper still wrapping the hot pocket, pinch edges using your fingers.
- Bake. Remove the top half of the parchment paper. Place 2 hot pockets at a time on a rimmed baking sheet, option to crimp the edges with the back of a fork. Brush the top of each pocket with whisked egg, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake in preheated oven for 22-25 minutes. You’ll know they’re done once the hot pockets are golden on top. Allow them to cool slightly before slicing. Serve with additional ranch and enjoy!
Calories: 589kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 48g | Sodium: 604mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 4g | Sugar Alcohol: 1g | Rare Sugar: 1g