- 1 1/2 cups Veggie Marinara, jarred or homemade
- 3 ounce fresh spinach, minced
- 1/2 cup carrots, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup fat free ricotta cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Dashes of sea salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 oz low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz parmesan, grated
- 24 small square wonton wrappers
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish, optional
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place a 12 cup standard muffin tin on a cookie sheet and spray each cup with nonstick spray. Set it aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine spinach through crushed red pepper flakes.. Mix well then stir in 1/3 cup of the mozzarella. Set aside.
3. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese mix and mozzarella cheese. Then, top with a little marinara sauce. Use around 1-2 teaspoons of all the ingredients depending on your personal preference, smoothing the surfaces with the back of a spoon after each addition. Repeat layers ending with marinara sauce. Top with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each lasagna out.
5. Garnish with basil and serve.
Makes 12 Lasagna Won Ton Cups, 2 points+ or 3 SmartPoints each, 100% Simply Filling with Fat Free Cheeses
Nutritional information per cup, calculated using caloriecount.com