- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2-4 Tbsp diced jalapenos
- Egg wash optional
- Fat-free shredded cheddar cheese optional
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl stir the flour and yogurt together.
- Flour a cutting board.
- Put the dough mixture onto the cutting board and knead it.
- After it is kneaded put the dough back into the bowl and add the jalapenos and mix them in.
- Add more flour to the cutting board if necessary.
- Put the dough onto the cutting board and separate into 6 balls.
- Roll each ball into a log.
- Make a circle with each dough log and place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown on top.
You can brush some egg wash on the tops if desired.
You can sprinkle some fat-free shredded cheddar cheese on top if desired.
This dough is very sticky!
If you make 6 bagels these are 2 Freestyle SmartPoints each. If you make 4 bagels they are 3 Freestyle SmartPoints each.
On the current Weight Watchers Program (2023), it is 2 points per serving if you make 6 bagels.
Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Bagels with Jalapenos
Amount Per Serving
Calories 100Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 54IU1%
Vitamin C 6mg7%