- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the ripe bananas and mash it with a fork. Add the oats, protein powder, ground cinnamon and the mini chocolate chips. Mix it till it is well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form the mixture into approximately 1 inch balls. This should make 20 balls.
- Place the balls on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and then store it in an air-tight container.
On the current WeightWatchers Program (2023) it is 2 points per serving.
Serving size is 2 energy balls.
Weight Watchers Energy Balls
Amount Per Serving
Calories 75Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 25IU1%
Vitamin C 2.1mg3%