- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 large eggs – lightly beaten
- 2 cups fresh strawberries – sliced
- fat free whipped topping
- chocolate syrup
- Whisk together flour, salt and nutmeg.
- Add lightly beaten eggs and skim milk.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Spray pan lightly with non stick spray.
- Wait until a drop of water sizzles in pan.
- Mix batter and scoop 1/4 cup into hot pan.
- Swirl around pan to coat.
- Wait a couple minutes and lift edges with spatula.
- Flip and brown other side.
- Add ingredients (fresh fruit or whatever you would like).
- Fold over, remove from heat, garnish and serve.
While I made mine with strawberries you can use any fruit in this crepe recipe. If you are not on Weight Watchers then you can do a whole lot more experimenting with so many items like Nutella, peanut butter and more.