Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 460TOTAL FAT: 16gSATURATED FAT: 9gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 61mgSODIUM: 551mgCARBOHYDRATES: 50gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 3gPROTEIN: 29g
Make this tasty homemade skinny chicken Alfredo pizza to add to your menu soon! Low points and delicious, it’s a perfect meal plan addition.
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME17 minutes
TOTAL TIME27 minutes
- ½-1 cup diced cooked chicken
- ½ cup Light Alfredo Sauce (We have used both Prego Light Alfredo and Classico Light Alfredo with similar points)
- 1 cup low-fat part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼-1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ¼- 1 ½ cups flour
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, flour, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. This will create a sticky dough. You will start with 1 ¼ cups flour and can add 1 ½ cups flour to help dough form if needed.
- Spread dough over pizza pan or baking sheet. We used a traditional 11″x17″ baking sheet. It will take work to pat down and spread dough to fit into the pan, and the dough will be thin.
- Using a spoon, spread the Alfredo sauce over the dough. You may sprinkle extra Italian seasoning over this if desired.
- Sprinkle the spinach and chicken over the top of the sauce. Spread to make sure there is a little on each piece.
- Top with mozzarella cheese covering all areas.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbling.