This Zero Point Marinara Sauce is super delicious, easy to make, and requires only a few simple ingredients!
- 1 ( 28 oz.) can San Marsano tomatoes, whole peeled or crushed tomatoes.
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves or 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp minced onions, dry or fresh
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley or 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup to 1 cup tomato sauce, if desired
- Place canned tomatoes, garlic cloves, fresh basil, and parsley into a blender or food processor, blend for about 30 seconds until pureed.
- Place in a large sauce pan or dutch oven. Add minced dried onions, salt, and dried oregano. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in tomato sauce for desired consistency.
- Let the sauce simmer for ten minutes.
- Use on pasta, spaghetti squash, pizza, ect.
Makes 4 (1 cup) servings 0 Points®per serving
author: paund dropper