- 1/2 cup (118ml) heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup (75g) melted butter
- 1 tbsp banana extract
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar substitute
- 2 cups (200g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup (100g) sugar free chocolate chips
- In a bowl, whisk together all your ingredients.
- Pour in a loaf tin lined with parchment paper,
- Bake at 350°F/176°C for roughly 45 minutes – the top should be a nice golden brown.
- Cool and enjoy!
This makes approximately 14 slices.
Nutritional Information per slice:
- CALS: 224
- FAT: 19.7
- CARBS: 10.1
- FIBRE: 2.4
- POLYOLS: 5
- NET CARBS: 2.7
- PROTEIN: 5.7
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 224TOTAL FAT: 19.7gCARBOHYDRATES: 10.1gFIBER: 2.4gPROTEIN: 5.7g