Dinner tonight was homemade air fried cheese taquitos!
- – Corn tortillas street taco size, I used La Banderita brand from Walmart (1 pt per 2 tortillas)
- – Reduced fat Mexican blend cheese 1 pt per 1 tbsp
- I filled them with 1 tsp cheese.
- My corn tortillas were slightly stale, so they didn’t roll without breaking. I just folded them in half instead.
- If I rolled them, I would’ve secured with a toothpick.
- Hit both sides with cooking spray, then air fried at 360° for 8 minutes.
- They end up being roughly 1 pt per taquito (a little less, but WW rounds up)