- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup plain non fat greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetned apple sauce
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk *can sub for regualr milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups oats *quick oats will work fine
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 heaping cup diced apple *about 1 large apple
- 1/2 Tbsp white sugar
- 3/4 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp melted light butter
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray a baking dish, I used a round 9″ dish.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and add in brown sugar, mix well. Stir in apple sauce, yogurt, milk, honey and vanilla.
- Mix in the oats, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg, stir well and then fold in the cranberries and apples.
- Pour mixture out into the baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix the white sugar and flour together, then add in the melted butter and stir till a crumble forms.. sprinkle crumble on top of the batter.
- Bake in oven for 42-45 minutes.
- Makes 6 servings, I cut mine like you would a pie. Store in a sealed container, bake will freeze well.
Nutritional info per serving- Calories.. 207…Fat 4.2g…Sat fat 0.9g…Carbs 36g…Fiber 5.1g…Sugar 12.5g…Protein 8.4g