Blender Pumpkin Pecan Bars .So easy, just blend and bake. It is a Pumpkin pie textured bar Serves 4 – 2 weight watchers points each, Serves 8 – 1 weight watchers point for each!
- Add to a blender or 21oz. blender cup:
- ½ cup pumpkin puree’
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats, like Quaker
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp of sugar free maple syrup, I use Maple Grove Farms
- 7oz. banana, 2 medium
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, grease 8×4 loaf pan. Blend until batter consistency, transfer to baking pan and top with 8 grams of pecans.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. I did 22 minutes. Let cool completely in pan.