- 2 Flatout fold it’s 5 grain and flax
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp light butter
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Fill a skillet half way with water, add your vinegar and bring to a boil over high heat on stove. Reduce to simmer and break your eggs one at a time into the water, cook for 4-5 minutes.
- In a separate pan you can cook your bacon, add 1 tsp olive oil and cook bacon few minutes on each side.
- For sauce, in a microwave safe bowl whisk together your yogurt, mayo, mustard and lemon juice. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir in butter.
- Cut your fold it’s in half. Top with 1 slice of bacon, tomato, a dash of salt & pepper, egg and sauce.
- Serve immediately, makes 4 servings.
POINTS – 3
Nutritional info.. Calories.. 177…Fat 9.5g…Sat fat 2.5g…Carbs 9.6g..Fiber 3.5g…Sugar 1.2g..Protein 15.6g