- 1 (32 oz.) container non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1 ( 1 oz.) Jell-o sugar free Vanilla or Butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (11 oz.) or carton Caramel Premier Protein Shake or 11 oz. Carbmaster no sugar added milk
- 1 ( 20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drain juice
- 3 fun size snickers bar, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Smucker’s sugar free caramel sundae sauce
- fat free Reddi Whip, optional topping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, and Caramel Premier Protein Shake. Whisk until well combined.
- Add non fat plain or Greek yogurt. Mix until smooth.
- Drain the juice from the can of crushed pineapple-draining the pineapple juice keeps the pineapple zero points.
- Pour the drained crushed pineapple into the pudding and yogurt mixture. Mix until incorporated.
- Gradually fold in the chopped apples.
- Chill in the refrigerator or serve immediately.
- Top with chopped snickers before serving.
- Drizzle 1 tsp sugar free caramel sauce over the top of each serving (or 2 Tbsp over the entire salad) and top with fat free Reddi Whip, if desired.
- You can substitute the Caramel Premier Protein Shake for skim milk. The point value may vary.
- You can easily substitute the 3 fun size snickers for BUILT BAR peanut butter bar for even more candy bar pieces!!
- Top each serving with 1 tsp sugar free caramel sauce for 0 smart points, and up to 4 Tbsp fat free Reddi Whip for 0 freestyle smart points.
Points – 4
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 122TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 11mgSODIUM: 111mgCARBOHYDRATES: 25gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 23gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 15g